The Little Cloud That Wept (61X76CM)
The Little Cloud That Wept Live by Tania Chanter
This new series is an extension of Tania's fascination with the colours and textures of the unique Australian landscape.
Through the use of strong lines, bold colours and overpainted textures Tania is endeavouring to capture the delicacy and strength of this vast country.
Whether it's the rugged rocks of southern Tasmania to the orange ochres of the far north, Tania is completely captivated by its ever changing beauty.
- One of a kind original painting.
- This painting is on stretched artist quality canvas with an internal wooden frame.|
- The sides are painted as wrap-around so looks great from all sides. It would also look wonderful in a timber floating frame.
- All of Tania's original artworks are signed and named and include a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Packaged securely.
- Free delivery.
- For other sizes and colours commissions are welcome.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Tania is an Australian contemporary artist who has the desire to express emotion she feels from nature. Her feelings flow directly onto the canvas in an uninterrupted, intuitive flow; layers, textures and colours blend and evolve until some secret inner part feels satisfied. The depth and richness of the colours, the complexity of the sky – the romantic feeling of stormy clouds, the churning foam of the ocean on those days and the sunlight playing through tall grasses as they bend and wave. From the sweep of the vast landscape down to the bee among flowers, natures inspiration is endless.
Tania's work is represented in private and corporate collections throughout Australia and overseas.